Campbellton Accident Benefits Lawyer
The injured survivors of car accidents often incur substantial financial losses as a result of their accidents. These financial losses are often related to:
- Medical treatments
- Rehabilitation costs
- Mobility aids, assistive medical equipment
- Home modifications to accommodate newly acquired disabilities
- Ambulance services
- Mileage expenses to and from medical appointments
- Psychological counselling
- And possibly more
Since anyone who operates a motor vehicle in this province is required to carry mandatory automobile insurance, the injured survivors of motor vehicle collisions may be able to access important funding to help them afford necessary, injury-related expenses. No-fault accident benefits may be available to any injured insurance policyholder, regardless of their level of fault for causing their collision.
Also referred to as Section B benefits, accident benefits are included in every standard automobile insurance policy throughout the province. Accident benefits can provide injured car crash survivors with up to $50,000 for up to four years after their collision in order to offset the cost of injury-related expenses they have incurred.
Additionally, depending on the circumstances of the collision and the impact their injuries have had on their lives, car accident survivors may be able to collect compensation from their insurance provider to recover costs related to:
- Housekeeping expenses: If the injured party cannot perform regular housework because of their injuries and is their home’s primary caretaker, they could receive $100 per week for 52 weeks to retain the services of a housekeeper.
- Weekly Indemnity Benefits: If the injuries sustained in a car crash prevent the accident survivor from returning to work, they may receive income replacement payments of up to $250/week for 2 years.
- Death Benefits: If a car accident results in fatalities, families of the deceased may receive $2,500 for funeral expenses, $25,000 in death benefits for the head of household or their spouse, and $5,000 in death benefits for dependents.
Even though accident benefits are designed to provide much-needed financial assistance to insurance policyholders experiencing serious challenges, for numerous reasons, insurance providers may decide to withhold funding from eligible plan members by denying their claim for accident benefits. If your insurer denied your benefits claim, our accident benefits lawyers serving Campbellton may be able to help.
By working with our accident benefits lawyers serving Campbellton, you may be able to overturn your insurer’s unfair decision and recover the compensation you deserve. To learn more about options that may be available to you, schedule a free initial consultation with our Campbellton accident benefits lawyers by calling Preszler Injury Lawyers today.
Free Consultation for Campbellton Residents – We Don’t Get Paid Unless We Win
At Preszler Injury Lawyers, our accident benefits lawyers serving Campbellton have experience standing up to the unfair tactics used by insurance companies. We fight on behalf of the clients we represent to help them recover the compensation to which they are entitled.
During a no-obligation first meeting with our Campbellton accident benefits lawyers, you will have the opportunity to review the details of your case and receive personalized legal advice tailored to your specific situation, all for no cost whatsoever.
To learn more about how our accident benefits lawyers serving Campbellton may be able to provide you with assistance, call Preszler Injury Lawyers today and take advantage of your free initial consultation.